Climate and Average Weather in Mato Grosso do Sul, Brazil
Mato Grosso do Sul is a region in Brazil. The most popular city in this region is Bonito. So we will use the climate data of Bonito to tell you more about which weather you can expect in Mato Grosso do Sul:
During the month of May, June, July and August you are most likely to experience good days with pleasant average temperatures that fall between 20 degrees Celsius (68°F) and 25 degrees Celsius (77°F). The hottest season / summer is in January, February, March, November and December. The coldest month is July with an average maximum temperature of 22°C (71°F).
Some other facts:
- The months of January, February, March, April, May, June, September, October and December have a high chance of precipitation.
- November is the most wet month. This month should be avoided if you are not a big fan of rain.
- July is the driest month.
- The warmest month in Mato Grosso do Sul is March with an average maximum temperature of 29°C (84°F).
- November is the most sunny month.
Interested in the detailed Weather and Climate of Mato Grosso do Sul, Brazil?
Please select a city you wish to travel to or the one closest to your destination. Each selected city will show you the following graphs:
1. Average minimum and maximum temperature over the year
2. Average monthly precipitation over the year (rainfall, snow)
3. Average monthly hours of sunshine over the year
On certain pages we also offer other historical climate data like humidity wind speed and water temperature.