Climate and Average Weather in Lombardy, Italy
In Italy you have several regions, one of which is called Lombardy. The most popular city in this region is Bergamo. So we will use the climate data of Bergamo to tell you more about the kind of weather you can expect in Lombardy:
During the month of May, June and September you are most likely to experience good days with pleasant average temperatures that fall between 20 degrees Celsius (68°F) and 25 degrees Celsius (77°F). The coldest month is January with an average maximum temperature of 6°C (44°F).
Some other facts:
- June is the wettest month in Lombardy. This month should be avoided if you are not a big fan of rain.
- January is the driest month.
- The warmest month in Lombardy is July with an average maximum temperature of 27°C (81°F).
- The coldest month is January with an average maximum daytime temperature of 6°C (44°F).
Interested in the average weather conditions in Lombardy in a specific month?
Interested in the detailed Weather and Climate of Lombardy, Italy?
Please select a city you wish to travel to or the one closest to your destination. Each selected city will show you the following graphs:
1. Average minimum and maximum temperature over the year
2. Average monthly precipitation over the year (rainfall, snow)
3. Average monthly hours of sunshine over the year
On certain pages we also offer other historical climate data like humidity wind speed and water temperature.