Climate and Average Weather in Huila, Colombia
Huila is a region in Colombia. The most popular city in this region is Neiva. So we will use the climate data of Neiva to tell you more about which weather you can expect in Huila:
One thing to take into account is that on average, the temperatures are always high. The coldest month is August with an average maximum temperature of 31°C (87°F).
Some other facts:
- The months of January, February, March, April, May and December have a high chance of precipitation.
- October is the most wet month. This month should be avoided if you are not a big fan of rain.
- August is the driest month.
- The warmest month in Huila is March with an average maximum temperature of 35°C (95°F).
- January is the most sunny month.
Interested in the detailed Weather and Climate of Huila, Colombia?
Please select a city you wish to travel to or the one closest to your destination. Each selected city will show you the following graphs:
1. Average minimum and maximum temperature over the year
2. Average monthly precipitation over the year (rainfall, snow)
3. Average monthly hours of sunshine over the year
On certain pages we also offer other historical climate data like humidity wind speed and water temperature.