Climate and Average Weather in Caldas, Colombia
Caldas is a region in Colombia. The most popular city in this region is Manizales. So we will use the climate data of Manizales to tell you more about which weather you can expect in Caldas:
One thing to take into account is that on average, the temperatures are always high. The coldest month is September with an average maximum temperature of 27°C (81°F).
Some other facts:
- A lot of rain (rainy season) falls in the month of: April, May, October and November.
- May is the most wet month. This month should be avoided if you are not a big fan of rain.
- July is the driest month.
- The warmest month in Caldas is August with an average maximum temperature of 30°C (87°F).
- August is the most sunny month.
Interested in the detailed Weather and Climate of Caldas, Colombia?
Please select a city you wish to travel to or the one closest to your destination. Each selected city will show you the following graphs:
1. Average minimum and maximum temperature over the year
2. Average monthly precipitation over the year (rainfall, snow)
3. Average monthly hours of sunshine over the year
On certain pages we also offer other historical climate data like humidity wind speed and water temperature.