Climate and Average Weather in Antioquia, Colombia
Antioquia is a region in Colombia. The most popular city in this region is Medellín. So we will use the climate data of Medellín to tell you more about which weather you can expect in Antioquia:
One thing to take into account is that on average, the temperatures are always high. The coldest month is September with an average maximum temperature of 27°C (80°F).
Some other facts:
- Most rainfall (rainy season) is seen in April, May, September and October.
- October is the most wet month. This month should be avoided if you are not a big fan of rain.
- January is the driest month.
- The warmest month in Antioquia is August with an average maximum temperature of 28°C (83°F).
- July is the most sunny month.
Interested in the detailed Weather and Climate of Antioquia, Colombia?
Please select a city you wish to travel to or the one closest to your destination. Each selected city will show you the following graphs:
1. Average minimum and maximum temperature over the year
2. Average monthly precipitation over the year (rainfall, snow)
3. Average monthly hours of sunshine over the year
On certain pages we also offer other historical climate data like humidity wind speed and water temperature.