Climate and Average Weather in Greater Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
Greater Santo Domingo is a region in Dominican Republic. The most popular city in this region is Punta Cana. So we will use the climate data of Punta Cana to tell you more about which weather you can expect in Greater Santo Domingo:
One thing to take into account is that on average, the temperatures are always high. The coldest month is February with an average maximum temperature of 27°C (81°F).
Some other facts:
- Most rainfall (rainy season) is seen in October.
- October is the most wet month. This month should be avoided if you are not a big fan of rain.
- March is the driest month.
- The warmest month in Greater Santo Domingo is September with an average maximum temperature of 31°C (87°F).
- March is the most sunny month.
Interested in the detailed Weather and Climate of Greater Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic?
Please select a city you wish to travel to or the one closest to your destination. Each selected city will show you the following graphs:
1. Average minimum and maximum temperature over the year
2. Average monthly precipitation over the year (rainfall, snow)
3. Average monthly hours of sunshine over the year
On certain pages we also offer other historical climate data like humidity wind speed and water temperature.