Climate and Average Weather in Gotland, Sweden
Gotland is a region in Sweden. The most popular city in this region is Visby. So we will use the climate data of Visby to tell you more about which weather you can expect in Gotland:
During the month of June, July and August you are most likely to experience good days with pleasant average temperatures that fall between 20 degrees Celsius (68°F) and 25 degrees Celsius (77°F). The coldest month is February with an average maximum temperature of 0°C (33°F).
Some other facts:
- August is the most wet month. This month should be avoided if you are not a big fan of rain.
- March is the driest month.
- The warmest month in Gotland is July with an average maximum temperature of 23°C (73°F).
- June is the most sunny month.
Interested in the detailed Weather and Climate of Gotland, Sweden?
Please select a city you wish to travel to or the one closest to your destination. Each selected city will show you the following graphs:
1. Average minimum and maximum temperature over the year
2. Average monthly precipitation over the year (rainfall, snow)
3. Average monthly hours of sunshine over the year
On certain pages we also offer other historical climate data like humidity wind speed and water temperature.