Climate and Average Weather in Cauca, Colombia
Cauca is a region in Colombia. The most popular city in this region is Popayan. So we will use the climate data of Popayan to tell you more about which weather you can expect in Cauca:
The coldest month is September with an average maximum temperature of 22°C (71°F).
Some other facts:
- A lot of rain (rainy season) falls in the month of: January, February, March, April, October, November and December.
- November is the most wet month. This month should be avoided if you are not a big fan of rain.
- August is the driest month.
- The warmest month in Cauca is August with an average maximum temperature of 24°C (75°F).
- January is the most sunny month.
Interested in the detailed Weather and Climate of Cauca, Colombia?
Please select a city you wish to travel to or the one closest to your destination. Each selected city will show you the following graphs:
1. Average minimum and maximum temperature over the year
2. Average monthly precipitation over the year (rainfall, snow)
3. Average monthly hours of sunshine over the year
On certain pages we also offer other historical climate data like humidity wind speed and water temperature.