Climate and Average Weather in Baru Island, Colombia
Baru Island is a region in Colombia. The most popular city in this region is Barú. So we will use the climate data of Barú to tell you more about which weather you can expect in Baru Island:
One thing to take into account is that on average, the temperatures are always high. The coldest month is January with an average maximum temperature of 30°C (87°F).
Some other facts:
- The months of May, June, July, August, September and November have a high chance of precipitation.
- Baru Island has dry periods in January, February and March.
- October is the most wet month. This month should be avoided if you are not a big fan of rain.
- February is the driest month.
- The warmest month in Baru Island is August with an average maximum temperature of 32°C (89°F).
- January is the most sunny month.
Interested in the detailed Weather and Climate of Baru Island, Colombia?
Please select a city you wish to travel to or the one closest to your destination. Each selected city will show you the following graphs:
1. Average minimum and maximum temperature over the year
2. Average monthly precipitation over the year (rainfall, snow)
3. Average monthly hours of sunshine over the year
On certain pages we also offer other historical climate data like humidity wind speed and water temperature.