Climate and Average Weather in Alabama, United States of America
Alabama is a region in United States of America. The most popular city in this region is Gulf Shores. So we will use the climate data of Gulf Shores to tell you more about which weather you can expect in Alabama:
During the month of March, April and November you are most likely to experience good days with pleasant average temperatures that fall between 20 degrees Celsius (68°F) and 25 degrees Celsius (77°F). The hottest season / summer is in May, June, July, August and September. The coldest month is January with an average maximum temperature of 16°C (60°F).
Some other facts:
- The months of January, February, March, April, May, June, August, September, October, November and December have a high chance of precipitation.
- July is the most wet month. This month should be avoided if you are not a big fan of rain.
- October is the driest month.
- The warmest month in Alabama is July with an average maximum temperature of 32°C (89°F).
Interested in the detailed Weather and Climate of Alabama, United States of America?
Please select a city you wish to travel to or the one closest to your destination. Each selected city will show you the following graphs:
1. Average minimum and maximum temperature over the year
2. Average monthly precipitation over the year (rainfall, snow)
3. Average monthly hours of sunshine over the year
On certain pages we also offer other historical climate data like humidity wind speed and water temperature.