Climate and Average Weather in Ad Dakhiliyah, Oman
Ad Dakhiliyah is a region in Oman. The most popular city in this region is Nizwa. So we will use the climate data of Nizwa to tell you more about which weather you can expect in Ad Dakhiliyah:
One thing to take into account is that on average, the temperatures are always high. The coldest month is January with an average maximum temperature of 26°C (78°F).
Some other facts:
- Ad Dakhiliyah is dry throughout the year. Each months receives less or even a lot less than 20 mm (0.78 inch) of rain.
- April is the most wet month. This month should be avoided if you are not a big fan of rain.
- January is the driest month.
- The warmest month in Ad Dakhiliyah is July with an average maximum temperature of 43°C (109°F).
Interested in the detailed Weather and Climate of Ad Dakhiliyah, Oman?
Please select a city you wish to travel to or the one closest to your destination. Each selected city will show you the following graphs:
1. Average minimum and maximum temperature over the year
2. Average monthly precipitation over the year (rainfall, snow)
3. Average monthly hours of sunshine over the year
On certain pages we also offer other historical climate data like humidity wind speed and water temperature.