Climate and average monthly weather in Puerto Iguazú (Misiones), Argentina
The best travel time for Puerto Iguazú in Argentina is in March and from June to September. In these months you have a pleasant temperature and not to much rainfall. The highest average maximum temperature in Puerto Iguazú is 32 degrees Celsius (90° Fahrenheit) in January and the lowest is 22 degrees Celsius (72 ° Fahrenheit) in June.
What is the best time of year to go to Puerto Iguazú in Argentina? Here are some average weather facts we collected from our historical climate data:
- During the month of May, June, July and August you are most likely to experience good weather with pleasant average temperatures that fall between 20 degrees Celsius (68°F) and 25 degrees Celsius (77°F).
- The hottest season / summer is in January, February, March, October, November and December.
- The months January, February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, November and December have a high chance of precipitation.
- On average, the warmest month is January.
- On average, the coolest month is July.
- October is the wettest month. This month should be avoided if you are not a big fan of rain.
- August is the driest month.
For more information, see the weather forecast and our average climate information (by month in graphs) in a beautiful overview below.
Average minimum and maximum temperature over the year
The monthly mean minimum and maximum daily temperature. Show in Fahrenheit
Cheapest month to fly to Puerto Iguazú
Average monthly precipitation over the year (rainfall, snow)
This is the mean monthly precipitation, including rain, snow, hail etc. Show in Inches
Average monthly rainy days over the year
This is the number of days each month with rain, snow, hail etc.