Climate and average monthly weather in Kerman, Iran
What is the best time of year to go to Kerman in Iran?
Here are some average weather facts we collected from our historical climate data:
- During the month of April and October you are most likely to experience good weather with pleasant average temperatures that fall between 20 degrees Celsius (68°F) and 25 degrees Celsius (77°F).
- The hottest season / summer is in May, June, July, August and September.
- The months December have a high chance of precipitation.
- Kerman has dry periods in April, May, June, July, August, September, October and November.
- On average, the warmest month is July.
- On average, the coolest month is January.
- December is the wettest month. This month should be avoided if you are not a big fan of rain.
- August is the driest month.
For more information, see the weather forecast and our average climate information (by month in graphs) in a beautiful overview below.
Average minimum and maximum temperature over the year
The monthly mean minimum and maximum daily temperature. Show in Fahrenheit
Average monthly precipitation over the year (rainfall, snow)
This is the mean monthly precipitation, including rain, snow, hail etc. Show in Inches
Average monthly rainy days over the year
This is the number of days each month with rain, snow, hail etc.