Average monthly weather in Urumqi, China
What's the best time to travel to Urumqi in China? Here are some annual weather facts we collected from our historical weather data:
- The months May, June, July, August and September have nice weather with a good average temperature.
- On average, the warmest month(s) are July and August.
- Urumqi has dry periods in January, February, March, July, August, October, November and December.
- Cold season / winter is in the months January, February, March, November and December.
- On average, the warmest month is July.
- On average, the coolest month is January.
- June is the wettest month. This month should be avoided if you don't like to much rain.
- January is the driest month.
Average minimum and maximum temperature over the year
The monthly mean minimum and maximum daily temperature. Show in Fahrenheit »
Average monthly hours of sunshine over the year
This is the monthly total of sunhours
Average monthly precipitation over the year (rainfall, snow)
This is the mean monthly precipitation, including rain, snow, hail etc. Show in Inches »
Average monthly rainy days over the year
This is the number of days each month with rain, snow, hail etc.
Average humidity over the year
This is the mean monthly relative humidity
Average wind speed over the year
This is the mean monthly wind speed (meters per second)
Weather Forecast for Urumqi
Show in Fahrenheit