You have to restrict your movements for 14 days if you arrive into Ireland from another location that is not on the COVID-19 Green List.
- Irish citizens coming home
- people with no symptoms
- people who have tested negative for the virus in another location
The requirement to restrict your movement means:
- do not use public transport if possible. If you have no option but to use public transport, you must wear a face covering. The wearing of a face covering is required by law when using public transport, unless you have a diagnosed medical reason
- do not visit others
- do not meet face-to-face with anyone who is at higher risk from COVID-19
- do not go to the shop unless absolutely necessary.
Updated on July 24, 2020.
Disclaimer the information is correct to the best of Weather & Climate's knowledge at the time of publication. Given the rapidly evolving nature of the international response to the COVID-19 outbreak Weather and Climate cannot guarantee its accuracy and can accept no liability for any errors or omissions