Average monthly snow and rainfall in Sauraha in inches
- A lot of rain (rainy season) falls in the months: May, June, July, August, September and October.
- Sauraha has dry periods in February, November and December.
- On average, July is the wettest month.
- On average, December is the driest month.
- The average amount of annual precipitation is: 39.37 in (999.9 mm)
Show average precipitation in Sauraha in Millimeter »
More climate information for Sauraha
Weather and Climate offers all the information you need to know about the climate in Sauraha.
We collected past weather data from many thousand weather stations around the world. So find on this website the historical weather averages in other cities in Nepal and climate and forecast data for all other countries in the world.