Average monthly snow and rainfall in Masaya (Masaya Region) in inches
This is the mean monthly precipitation over the year, including rain, snow, hail etc.
Show average precipitation in Masaya in Millimeter »
- A lot of rain (rainy season) falls in the months: May, June, July, August, September and October.
- Masaya has dry periods in January, February, March, April and December.
- On average, September is the wettest month.
- On average, February is the driest month.
- The average amount of annual precipitation is: 39.37 in (999.9 mm)