Average monthly snow and rainfall in Antananarivo in inches
This is the mean monthly precipitation over the year, including rain, snow, hail etc.
Show average precipitation in Antananarivo in Millimeter »
- A lot of rain (rainy season) falls in the months: January, February, March, November and December.
- Antananarivo has dry periods in May, June, July, August and September.
- On average, January is the wettest month.
- On average, June is the driest month.
- The average amount of annual precipitation is: 56.69 in (1440.0 mm)