Average monthly snow and rainfall in Tbeng Meanchey (Preah Vihear Province) in millimeter
This is the mean monthly precipitation over the year, including rain, snow, hail etc.
Show average precipitation in Tbeng Meanchey in Inches »
- A lot of rain (rainy season) falls in the months: May, June, July, August, September and October.
- Tbeng Meanchey has dry periods in January, February and December.
- On average, July is the wettest month.
- On average, January is the driest month.
- The average amount of annual precipitation is: 999.9 mm (39.37 in)