Average day and night temperature in Hurghada (Red Sea) in fahrenheit
The mean minimum and maximum temperatures over the year in Hurghada, Egypt.
Show the average temperatures in Hurghada in Celsius
- Hot season / summer is in April, May, June, July, August, September and October.
- On average, the warmest month is August with 99.5° Fahrenheit (37.5° Celsius).
- On average, the coolest month is January with 71.6° Fahrenheit (22.0° Celsius).
- The average annual maximum temperature is: 86.9° Fahrenheit (30.5° Celsius)
- The average annual minimum temperature is: 69.8° Fahrenheit (21.0° Celsius)
Weather Forecasts for Hurghada (Red Sea)