Average temperature in Hurghada (Red Sea) in fahrenheit
The mean minimum and maximum temperatures over the year in Hurghada, Egypt.
Show the average temperatures in Hurghada in Celsius
- Hot season / summer is in May, June, July, August, September and October.
- On average, the warmest month is August with 96° Fahrenheit (35° Celsius).
- On average, the coolest month is January with 72° Fahrenheit (22° Celsius).
- The average annual maximum temperature is: 84° Fahrenheit (29° Celsius)
- The average annual minimum temperature is: 72° Fahrenheit (22° Celsius)