Average day and night temperature in Lhasa (Tibet) in fahrenheit
The mean minimum and maximum temperatures over the year in Lhasa, China.
Show the average temperatures in Lhasa in Celsius
- The months May, June, July, August and September have a nice average temperature.
- On average, the warmest month is June.
- On average, the coolest month is January.
- The average annual maximum temperature is: 61.88° Fahrenheit (16.6° Celsius)
- The average annual minimum temperature is: 37.4° Fahrenheit (3.0° Celsius)