Average day and night temperature in Myrtle Beach (South Carolina) in celsius
The mean minimum and maximum temperatures over the year in Myrtle Beach, United States of America.
Show the average temperatures in Myrtle Beach in Fahrenheit
- Hot season / summer is in June, July, August and September.
- On average, the warmest month is July with 31.0° Celsius (87.8° Fahrenheit).
- On average, the coolest month is January with 13.5° Celsius (56.3° Fahrenheit).
- The average annual maximum temperature is: 22.5° Celsius (72.5° Fahrenheit)
- The average annual minimum temperature is: 12.0° Celsius (53.6° Fahrenheit)
Weather Forecasts for Myrtle Beach (South Carolina)