Average monthly rainy days in Pai (Mae Hong Son Province)
- Most rainy days are in June, July, August and September.
- Pai has dry periods in January, February, March and December.
- On average, August is the most rainy.
- On average, January has the least rainy days.
- The average annual amount of rainy days is: 109.0 days
More climate information
Weather and Climate offers all the information you need to know about the climate in Pai.
We collected past weather data from many thousand weather stations around the world. So find on this website the historical weather averages in other cities in Thailand and climate and forecast data for all other countries in the world.