Average monthly rainy days in Nong Bua (Kanchanaburi Province)
The number of days each month with rain, snow and hail in Nong Bua, Thailand.
- Most rainy days are in May, June, July, August, September and October.
- Nong Bua has dry periods in January and December.
- On average, September is the most rainy with 21 days of rain/snow.
- On average, December is the driest month with 1 rainy day.
- The average annual amount of rainy days is: 130.
Weather Forecasts for Nong Bua (Kanchanaburi Province)