Average monthly rainy days in Mae Taeng (Chiang Mai Province)
The number of days each month with rain, snow and hail in Mae Taeng, Thailand.
- Most rainy days are in June, July, August and September.
- Mae Taeng has dry periods in January, February, March and December.
- On average, August is the most rainy with 21 days of rain/snow.
- On average, January is the driest month with 1 rainy day.
- The average annual amount of rainy days is: 109.
Weather Forecasts for Mae Taeng (Chiang Mai Province)
Patchy rain possible