Climate and Average Weather in Tunis, Tunisia
Tunis is a region in Tunisia. The most popular city in this region is Tunis. So we will use the climate data of Tunis to tell you more about which weather you can expect in Tunis:
During the month of March, April and November you are most likely to experience good days with pleasant average temperatures that fall between 20 degrees Celsius (68°F) and 25 degrees Celsius (77°F). The hottest season / summer is in June, July, August and September. The coldest month is February with an average maximum temperature of 16°C (60°F).
Some other facts:
- Tunis has dry periods in June, July and August.
- December is the most wet month. This month should be avoided if you are not a big fan of rain.
- July is the driest month.
- The warmest month in Tunis is August with an average maximum temperature of 34°C (94°F).
- July is the most sunny month.
Interested in the detailed Weather and Climate of Tunis, Tunisia?
Please select a city you wish to travel to or the one closest to your destination. Each selected city will show you the following graphs:
1. Average minimum and maximum temperature over the year
2. Average monthly precipitation over the year (rainfall, snow)
3. Average monthly hours of sunshine over the year
On certain pages we also offer other historical climate data like humidity wind speed and water temperature.