Climate and Average Weather in Siargao Island, Philippines
Siargao Island is a region in Philippines. The most popular city in this region is General Luna. So we will use the climate data of General Luna to tell you more about which weather you can expect in Siargao Island:
One thing to take into account is that on average, the temperatures are always high. The coldest month is March with an average maximum temperature of 28°C (82°F).
Some other facts:
- A lot of rain (rainy season) falls in the month of: January, February, March, April, October, November and December.
- January is the most wet month. This month should be avoided if you are not a big fan of rain.
- August is the driest month.
- The warmest month in Siargao Island is August with an average maximum temperature of 32°C (89°F).
Interested in the detailed Weather and Climate of Siargao Island, Philippines?
Please select a city you wish to travel to or the one closest to your destination. Each selected city will show you the following graphs:
1. Average minimum and maximum temperature over the year
2. Average monthly precipitation over the year (rainfall, snow)
3. Average monthly hours of sunshine over the year
On certain pages we also offer other historical climate data like humidity wind speed and water temperature.