Climate and Average Weather in Saint Vincent, Saint Vincent & Grenadines
Saint Vincent is a region in Saint Vincent & Grenadines. The most popular city in this region is Kingstown. So we will use the climate data of Kingstown to tell you more about which weather you can expect in Saint Vincent:
One thing to take into account is that on average, the temperatures are always high. The coldest month is January with an average maximum temperature of 28°C (82°F).
Some other facts:
- A lot of rain (rainy season) falls in the month of: June, July, August, September, October, November and December.
- October is the most wet month in Saint Vincent. This month should be avoided if you are not a big fan of rain.
- March is the driest month.
- The warmest month in Saint Vincent is August with an average maximum temperature of 31°C (87°F).
- The coldest month is January with an average maximum daytime temperature of 28°C (82°F).
- May is the most sunny month.
Interested in the detailed Weather and Climate of Saint Vincent, Saint Vincent & Grenadines?
Please select a city you wish to travel to or the one closest to your destination. Each selected city will show you the following graphs:
1. Average minimum and maximum temperature over the year
2. Average monthly precipitation over the year (rainfall, snow)
3. Average monthly hours of sunshine over the year
On certain pages we also offer other historical climate data like humidity wind speed and water temperature.