Climate and Average Weather in Bequia, Saint Vincent & Grenadines
Bequia is a region in Saint Vincent & Grenadines. The most popular city in this region is Port Elizabeth. So we will use the climate data of Port Elizabeth to tell you more about which weather you can expect in Bequia:
One thing to take into account is that on average, the temperatures are always high. The coldest month is January with an average maximum temperature of 29°C (84°F).
Some other facts:
- A lot of rain (rainy season) falls in the month of: June, July, August, September, October, November and December.
- November is the most wet month in Bequia. This month should be avoided if you are not a big fan of rain.
- March is the driest month.
- The warmest month in Bequia is July with an average maximum temperature of 33°C (91°F).
- The coldest month is January with an average maximum daytime temperature of 29°C (84°F).
- January is the most sunny month.
Interested in the detailed Weather and Climate of Bequia, Saint Vincent & Grenadines?
Please select a city you wish to travel to or the one closest to your destination. Each selected city will show you the following graphs:
1. Average minimum and maximum temperature over the year
2. Average monthly precipitation over the year (rainfall, snow)
3. Average monthly hours of sunshine over the year
On certain pages we also offer other historical climate data like humidity wind speed and water temperature.