Climate and Average Weather in Saint George Parish, Grenada
Saint George Parish is a region in Grenada. The most popular city in this region is Saint Georgeʼs. So we will use the climate data of Saint Georgeʼs to tell you more about which weather you can expect in Saint George Parish:
One thing to take into account is that on average, the temperatures are always high. The coldest month is January with an average maximum temperature of 29°C (84°F).
Some other facts:
- A lot of rain (rainy season) falls in the month of: June, July, August, September, October, November and December.
- November is the most wet month. This month should be avoided if you are not a big fan of rain.
- March is the driest month.
- The warmest month in Saint George Parish is July with an average maximum temperature of 33°C (91°F).
- January is the most sunny month.
Interested in the detailed Weather and Climate of Saint George Parish, Grenada?
Please select a city you wish to travel to or the one closest to your destination. Each selected city will show you the following graphs:
1. Average minimum and maximum temperature over the year
2. Average monthly precipitation over the year (rainfall, snow)
3. Average monthly hours of sunshine over the year
On certain pages we also offer other historical climate data like humidity wind speed and water temperature.