Climate and Average Weather in Reykjanes, Iceland
Reykjanes is a region in Iceland. The most popular city in this region is Keflavík. So we will use the climate data of Keflavík to tell you more about which weather you can expect in Reykjanes:
The coldest month is February with an average maximum temperature of 3°C (37°F).
Some other facts:
- December is the most wet month. This month should be avoided if you are not a big fan of rain.
- May is the driest month.
- The warmest month in Reykjanes is July with an average maximum temperature of 14°C (58°F).
- May is the most sunny month.
Interested in the detailed Weather and Climate of Reykjanes, Iceland?
Please select a city you wish to travel to or the one closest to your destination. Each selected city will show you the following graphs:
1. Average minimum and maximum temperature over the year
2. Average monthly precipitation over the year (rainfall, snow)
3. Average monthly hours of sunshine over the year
On certain pages we also offer other historical climate data like humidity wind speed and water temperature.