Climate and Average Weather in East Iceland, Iceland
East Iceland is a region in Iceland. The most popular city in this region is Höfn. So we will use the climate data of Höfn to tell you more about which weather you can expect in East Iceland:
The coldest month is January with an average maximum temperature of 2°C (36°F).
Some other facts:
- Most rainfall (rainy season) is seen in January and October.
- October is the most wet month. This month should be avoided if you are not a big fan of rain.
- July is the driest month.
- The warmest month in East Iceland is July with an average maximum temperature of 12°C (54°F).
- May is the most sunny month.
Interested in the detailed Weather and Climate of East Iceland, Iceland?
Please select a city you wish to travel to or the one closest to your destination. Each selected city will show you the following graphs:
1. Average minimum and maximum temperature over the year
2. Average monthly precipitation over the year (rainfall, snow)
3. Average monthly hours of sunshine over the year
On certain pages we also offer other historical climate data like humidity wind speed and water temperature.