Climate and Average Weather in Pursat Province, Cambodia
Pursat Province is a region in Cambodia. The most popular city in this region is Pursat. So we will use the climate data of Pursat to tell you more about which weather you can expect in Pursat Province:
One thing to take into account is that on average, the temperatures are always high. The coldest month is January with an average maximum temperature of 30°C (87°F).
Some other facts:
- A lot of rain (rainy season) falls in the month of: June, July, August, September and October.
- Pursat Province has dry periods in January, February and December.
- September is the most wet month. This month should be avoided if you are not a big fan of rain.
- January is the driest month.
- The warmest month in Pursat Province is April with an average maximum temperature of 35°C (96°F).
Interested in the detailed Weather and Climate of Pursat Province, Cambodia?
Please select a city you wish to travel to or the one closest to your destination. Each selected city will show you the following graphs:
1. Average minimum and maximum temperature over the year
2. Average monthly precipitation over the year (rainfall, snow)
3. Average monthly hours of sunshine over the year
On certain pages we also offer other historical climate data like humidity wind speed and water temperature.