Climate and Average Weather in Orissa, India
In India you have several regions, one of which is called Orissa. The most popular city in this region is Puri. So we will use the climate data of Puri to tell you more about the kind of weather you can expect in Orissa:
One thing to take into account is that on average, the temperatures are always high. The coldest month is January with an average maximum temperature of 27°C (82°F).
Some other facts:
- A lot of rain (rainy season) falls in the month of: June, July, August, September and October.
- Orissa has dry periods in January, February, March, April and December.
- July is the wettest month in Orissa. This month should be avoided if you are not a big fan of rain.
- January is the driest month.
- The warmest month in Orissa is May with an average maximum temperature of 33°C (92°F).
- The coldest month is January with an average maximum daytime temperature of 27°C (82°F).
- December is the sunniest month in Orissa.
Interested in the average weather conditions in Orissa in a specific month?
Interested in the detailed Weather and Climate of Orissa, India?
Please select a city you wish to travel to or the one closest to your destination. Each selected city will show you the following graphs:
1. Average minimum and maximum temperature over the year
2. Average monthly precipitation over the year (rainfall, snow)
3. Average monthly hours of sunshine over the year
On certain pages we also offer other historical climate data like humidity wind speed and water temperature.