Climate and Average Weather in Neamţ, Romania
Neamţ is a region in Romania. The most popular city in this region is Piatra Neamţ. So we will use the climate data of Piatra Neamţ to tell you more about which weather you can expect in Neamţ:
During the month of June, July, August and September you are most likely to experience good days with pleasant average temperatures that fall between 20 degrees Celsius (68°F) and 25 degrees Celsius (77°F). The coldest month is January with an average maximum temperature of -2°C (27°F).
Some other facts:
- The months of June and July have a high chance of precipitation.
- The coldest season / winter is in the months of January and December.
- June is the most wet month. This month should be avoided if you are not a big fan of rain.
- February is the driest month.
- The warmest month in Neamţ is August with an average maximum temperature of 23°C (74°F).
Interested in the detailed Weather and Climate of Neamţ, Romania?
Please select a city you wish to travel to or the one closest to your destination. Each selected city will show you the following graphs:
1. Average minimum and maximum temperature over the year
2. Average monthly precipitation over the year (rainfall, snow)
3. Average monthly hours of sunshine over the year
On certain pages we also offer other historical climate data like humidity wind speed and water temperature.