Climate and Average Weather in Montevideo, Uruguay
Montevideo is a region in Uruguay. The most popular city in this region is Montevideo. So we will use the climate data of Montevideo to tell you more about which weather you can expect in Montevideo:
During the month of March, April, October and November you are most likely to experience good days with pleasant average temperatures that fall between 20 degrees Celsius (68°F) and 25 degrees Celsius (77°F). The coldest month is July with an average maximum temperature of 15°C (59°F).
Some other facts:
- October is the most wet month. This month should be avoided if you are not a big fan of rain.
- December is the driest month.
- The warmest month in Montevideo is January with an average maximum temperature of 27°C (80°F).
- January is the most sunny month.
Interested in the detailed Weather and Climate of Montevideo, Uruguay?
Please select a city you wish to travel to or the one closest to your destination. Each selected city will show you the following graphs:
1. Average minimum and maximum temperature over the year
2. Average monthly precipitation over the year (rainfall, snow)
3. Average monthly hours of sunshine over the year
On certain pages we also offer other historical climate data like humidity wind speed and water temperature.