Climate and Average Weather in Paysandu, Uruguay
Paysandu is a region in Uruguay. The most popular city in this region is Termas del Daymán. So we will use the climate data of Termas del Daymán to tell you more about which weather you can expect in Paysandu:
During the month of April, May, September and October you are most likely to experience good days with pleasant average temperatures that fall between 20 degrees Celsius (68°F) and 25 degrees Celsius (77°F). On average, the warmest month(s) are January, February and December. The coldest month is July with an average maximum temperature of 17°C (62°F).
Some other facts:
- Most rainfall (rainy season) is seen in March.
- March is the most wet month. This month should be avoided if you are not a big fan of rain.
- August is the driest month.
- The warmest month in Paysandu is January with an average maximum temperature of 31°C (87°F).
- December is the most sunny month.
Interested in the detailed Weather and Climate of Paysandu, Uruguay?
Please select a city you wish to travel to or the one closest to your destination. Each selected city will show you the following graphs:
1. Average minimum and maximum temperature over the year
2. Average monthly precipitation over the year (rainfall, snow)
3. Average monthly hours of sunshine over the year
On certain pages we also offer other historical climate data like humidity wind speed and water temperature.