Climate and Average Weather in Miyagi, Japan
In Japan you have several regions, one of which is called Miyagi. The most popular city in this region is Sendai, whose climate data we'll examine to provide you with an overview of what weather to expect in Miyagi. For detailed climate information about other cities in the area, please refer to the section beneath the map further down the page.
In Miyagi, during the months of June and September you can expect comfortable weather, with average temperatures ranging from 20°C to 25°C. The coldest month is February with an average maximum temperature of 5°C. However, the specific temperature can vary depending on the exact location within the region.
Additional climate insights:
- The months of March, April, May, June, July, August, September and October have a high chance of precipitation.
- July is the wettest month in Miyagi. This month should be avoided if you are not a big fan of rain.
- February is the driest month.
- The warmest month in Miyagi is August with an average maximum temperature of 27°C.
- The coldest month is February with an average maximum daytime temperature of 5°C.
- April is the sunniest month in Miyagi.
Interested in the average weather conditions in Miyagi in a specific month?
Interested in the detailed Weather and Climate of Miyagi, Japan?
Please select a city below the map you wish to travel to, or the one closest to your destination. Each selected city will show you the following graphs:
1. Average minimum and maximum temperature over the year
2. Average monthly precipitation over the year (rainfall, snow)
3. Average monthly hours of sunshine over the year
On certain pages we also offer other historical climate data like humidity wind speed and water temperature.