Climate and Average Weather in Inner Mongolia, China
Inner Mongolia is a region in China. The most popular city in this region is Manzhouli. So we will use the climate data of Manzhouli to tell you more about which weather you can expect in Inner Mongolia:
During the month of June and August you are most likely to experience good days with pleasant average temperatures that fall between 20 degrees Celsius (68°F) and 25 degrees Celsius (77°F). The coldest month is January with an average maximum temperature of -17°C (0°F).
Some other facts:
- Inner Mongolia is dry throughout the year. Each months receives less or even a lot less than 20 mm (0.78 inch) of rain.
- The coldest season / winter is in the months of January, February, March, November and December.
- July is the most wet month. This month should be avoided if you are not a big fan of rain.
- February is the driest month.
- The warmest month in Inner Mongolia is July with an average maximum temperature of 26°C (79°F).
Interested in the detailed Weather and Climate of Inner Mongolia, China?
Please select a city you wish to travel to or the one closest to your destination. Each selected city will show you the following graphs:
1. Average minimum and maximum temperature over the year
2. Average monthly precipitation over the year (rainfall, snow)
3. Average monthly hours of sunshine over the year
On certain pages we also offer other historical climate data like humidity wind speed and water temperature.