Climate and Average Weather in Henan, China
Henan is a region in China. The most popular city in this region is Zhengzhou. So we will use the climate data of Zhengzhou to tell you more about which weather you can expect in Henan:
During the month of April and October you are most likely to experience good days with pleasant average temperatures that fall between 20 degrees Celsius (68°F) and 25 degrees Celsius (77°F). On average, the warmest month(s) are June, July and August. The coldest month is January with an average maximum temperature of 6°C (42°F).
Some other facts:
- The months of July, August and September have a high chance of precipitation.
- Henan has dry periods in January, February and December.
- July is the most wet month. This month should be avoided if you are not a big fan of rain.
- December is the driest month.
- The warmest month in Henan is June with an average maximum temperature of 32°C (89°F).
- May is the most sunny month.
Interested in the detailed Weather and Climate of Henan, China?
Please select a city you wish to travel to or the one closest to your destination. Each selected city will show you the following graphs:
1. Average minimum and maximum temperature over the year
2. Average monthly precipitation over the year (rainfall, snow)
3. Average monthly hours of sunshine over the year
On certain pages we also offer other historical climate data like humidity wind speed and water temperature.