Climate and Average Weather in Herceg Novi County, Montenegro
Herceg Novi County is a region in Montenegro. The most popular city in this region is Herceg-Novi. So we will use the climate data of Herceg-Novi to tell you more about which weather you can expect in Herceg Novi County:
During the month of May and October you are most likely to experience good days with pleasant average temperatures that fall between 20 degrees Celsius (68°F) and 25 degrees Celsius (77°F). On average, the warmest month(s) are July and August. The coldest month is January with an average maximum temperature of 12°C (53°F).
Some other facts:
- The months of January, February, March, April, May, September, October, November and December have a high chance of precipitation.
- November is the most wet month. This month should be avoided if you are not a big fan of rain.
- July is the driest month.
- The warmest month in Herceg Novi County is August with an average maximum temperature of 28°C (83°F).
- July is the most sunny month.
Interested in the detailed Weather and Climate of Herceg Novi County, Montenegro?
Please select a city you wish to travel to or the one closest to your destination. Each selected city will show you the following graphs:
1. Average minimum and maximum temperature over the year
2. Average monthly precipitation over the year (rainfall, snow)
3. Average monthly hours of sunshine over the year
On certain pages we also offer other historical climate data like humidity wind speed and water temperature.