Climate and Average Weather in Delhi NCR, India
In India you have several regions, one of which is called Delhi NCR. The most popular city in this region is New Delhi. So we will use the climate data of New Delhi to tell you more about the kind of weather you can expect in Delhi NCR:
During the month of January and December you are most likely to experience good days with pleasant average temperatures that fall between 20 degrees Celsius (68°F) and 25 degrees Celsius (77°F). The hottest season / summer is in March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October and November. The coldest month is January with an average maximum temperature of 21°C (70°F).
Some other facts:
- The months of June, August and September have a high chance of precipitation.
- Delhi NCR has dry periods in April, October, November and December.
- July is the wettest month in Delhi NCR. This month should be avoided if you are not a big fan of rain.
- November is the driest month.
- The warmest month in Delhi NCR is May with an average maximum temperature of 41°C (105°F).
- The coldest month is January with an average maximum daytime temperature of 21°C (70°F).
- May is the sunniest month in Delhi NCR.
Interested in the average weather conditions in Delhi NCR in a specific month?
Interested in the detailed Weather and Climate of Delhi NCR, India?
Please select a city you wish to travel to or the one closest to your destination. Each selected city will show you the following graphs:
1. Average minimum and maximum temperature over the year
2. Average monthly precipitation over the year (rainfall, snow)
3. Average monthly hours of sunshine over the year
On certain pages we also offer other historical climate data like humidity wind speed and water temperature.