Climate and Average Weather in Dâmboviţa, Romania
Dâmboviţa is a region in Romania. The most popular city in this region is Moroeni. So we will use the climate data of Moroeni to tell you more about which weather you can expect in Dâmboviţa:
During the month of July and August you are most likely to experience good days with pleasant average temperatures that fall between 20 degrees Celsius (68°F) and 25 degrees Celsius (77°F). The coldest month is January with an average maximum temperature of -1°C (30°F).
Some other facts:
- The months of April, May, June, July, August and September have a high chance of precipitation.
- June is the most wet month. This month should be avoided if you are not a big fan of rain.
- February is the driest month.
- The warmest month in Dâmboviţa is August with an average maximum temperature of 20°C (69°F).
Interested in the detailed Weather and Climate of Dâmboviţa, Romania?
Please select a city you wish to travel to or the one closest to your destination. Each selected city will show you the following graphs:
1. Average minimum and maximum temperature over the year
2. Average monthly precipitation over the year (rainfall, snow)
3. Average monthly hours of sunshine over the year
On certain pages we also offer other historical climate data like humidity wind speed and water temperature.