Climate and average monthly weather in Cochem (Rhineland-Palatinate), Germany
Cochem is in a valley and has an almost Mediteranian climate, with warm sunny days over a 9 month season, summers are mild to hot.
What is the best time of year to go to Cochem in Germany? Here are some average weather facts we collected from our historical climate data:
- Most rainfall (rainy season) is seen in July and August.
- On average, the warmest month is July.
- On average, the coolest month is January.
- July is the wettest month. This month should be avoided if you are not a big fan of rain.
- March is the driest month.
For more information, see the weather forecast and our average climate information (by month in graphs) in a beautiful overview below.
Average minimum and maximum temperature over the year
The monthly mean minimum and maximum daily temperature. Show in Fahrenheit
Cheapest month to fly to Cochem
Average monthly precipitation over the year (rainfall, snow)
This is the mean monthly precipitation, including rain, snow, hail etc. Show in Inches
Average monthly rainy days over the year
This is the number of days each month with rain, snow, hail etc.