Average monthly snow and rainfall in San Miguel de Allende (Guanajuato) in inches
This is the mean monthly precipitation over the year, including rain, snow, hail etc.
Show average precipitation in San Miguel de Allende in Millimeter »
- Most rainfall (rainy season) is seen in June and July.
- San Miguel de Allende has dry periods in January, February, March, April, November and December.
- On average, July is the wettest month with 5.2 inch (131 mm) of precipitation.
- On average, March is the driest month with 0.2 inch (5 mm) of precipitation.
- The average amount of annual precipitation is: 22.5 inch (572 mm)
Weather Forecasts for San Miguel de Allende (Guanajuato)