Average monthly snow and rainfall in San Miguel de Allende (Guanajuato) in inches
This is the mean monthly precipitation over the year, including rain, snow, hail etc.
Show average precipitation in San Miguel de Allende in Millimeter »
- A lot of rain (rainy season) falls in the months: June, July, August and September.
- San Miguel de Allende has dry periods in January, February, March, April, November and December.
- On average, July is the wettest month with 6.22 inch (158.0 mm) of precipitation.
- On average, February is the driest month with 0.35 inch (9.0 mm) of precipitation.
- The average amount of annual precipitation is: 27.48 inch (698.0 mm)
Weather Forecasts for San Miguel de Allende (Guanajuato)
Patchy rain possible