Average monthly snow and rainfall in Mount Pleasant in inches
This is the mean monthly precipitation over the year, including rain, snow, hail etc.
Show average precipitation in Mount Pleasant in Millimeter »
- A lot of rain (rainy season) falls in the months: May, June and October.
- Mount Pleasant has dry periods in January, February, March and December.
- On average, October is the wettest month.
- On average, March is the driest month.
- The average amount of annual precipitation is: 31.93 in (811.0 mm)