Average monthly snow and rainfall in Ho Chi Minh City (Ho Chi Minh Municipality) in inches
- A lot of rain (rainy season) falls in the months: May, June, July, August, September, October and November.
- Ho Chi Minh City has dry periods in January, February and March.
- On average, September is the wettest month.
- On average, February is the driest month.
- The average amount of annual precipitation is: 39.37 in (999.9 mm)
Show average precipitation in Ho Chi Minh City in Millimeter »
More climate information for Ho Chi Minh City
Weather and Climate offers all the information you need to know about the climate in Ho Chi Minh City.
We collected past weather data from many thousand weather stations around the world. So find on this website the historical weather averages in other cities in Vietnam and climate and forecast data for all other countries in the world.