Average monthly snow and rainfall in Ho Chi Minh City (Ho Chi Minh Municipality) in inches
This is the mean monthly precipitation over the year, including rain, snow, hail etc.
Show average precipitation in Ho Chi Minh City in Millimeter »
- A lot of rain (rainy season) falls in the months: May, June, July, August, September, October and November.
- Ho Chi Minh City has dry periods in January, February and March.
- On average, September is the wettest month.
- On average, February is the driest month.
- The average amount of annual precipitation is: 39.37 in (999.9 mm)