Average monthly snow and rainfall in Bangkok (Bangkok Province) in inches
This is the mean monthly precipitation over the year, including rain, snow, hail etc.
Show average precipitation in Bangkok in Millimeter »
- A lot of rain (rainy season) falls in the months: May, June, July, August, September and October.
- Bangkok has dry periods in January and December.
- On average, September is the wettest month.
- On average, January is the driest month.
- The average amount of annual precipitation is: 65.35 in (1660.0 mm)