Average monthly snow and rainfall in Pursat (Pursat Province) in millimeter
This is the mean monthly precipitation over the year, including rain, snow, hail etc.
Show average precipitation in Pursat in Inches »
- A lot of rain (rainy season) falls in the months: May, June, July, August, September and October.
- Pursat has dry periods in January, February and December.
- On average, September is the wettest month.
- On average, January is the driest month.
- The average amount of annual precipitation is: 999.9 mm (39.37 in)