Average monthly rainy days in Poipet (Banteay Meanchey Province)
The number of days each month with rain, snow and hail in Poipet, Cambodia.
- Most rainy days are in May, June, July, August, September and October.
- Poipet has dry periods in January and December.
- On average, September is the most rainy with 29 days of rain/snow.
- On average, December is the driest month with 1 rainy day.
- The average annual amount of rainy days is: 136.
Weather Forecasts for Poipet (Banteay Meanchey Province)